Company Number: 7074735000
ID for VAT: 57254699
Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU), Breg 103, 4274 Zirovnica, Slovenia. (This is our registered company address and return address).
Phone no.: +386 41 446 911
Available Hours: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. CET (Monday to Friday)
Email Address: [email protected]
- In the event of being unsatisfied with the quality of the product, please contact us by email within 5 days of receiving the product for a full refund. Import duties are non-refundable.
- Product must be unopened to receive a full refund as we cannot be re-used items at our discretion.
- If the product is defective or damaged there is a full warranty period of 7 days.
All products are priced in EURO.
- Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
- Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
- Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU), reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- In the event that the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) will endeavor within reasonable limits to contact the Customer to explain the situation.
Conditions of Use:
- Products sold by Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) may conflict with your prescription medications. We do not recommend combining our CBD products with prescription medications until you are sure there will be no conflict. We can not be held accountable should a medication conflict occur. Always consult your doctor before taking any new product.
- Our products do not have any medical value. Our products may not be used as a medicine or as a replacement for medicines.
- The recommended dosage refers to adults only. For children the dose needs to be significantly lower. Please do not start your child on the adult dose.
Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on the checkout pages – this is to protect your personal details, including your physical address and email address.
Orders within EU territory are sent Airmail Signed and Tracked. Expected delivery time is 3-7 days.
International orders are sent Airmail Signed and Tracked. Expected delivery time is 6-12 days.
Items are shipped on the following days: Monday – Friday
All products on our website are legal in Slovenia. We cannot provide any information on the legal status of a product in any other country. You accept the responsibility to inform yourself about your local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering and you certify that the import to your country of the products ordered is legal. By placing an order at Hemp-Market EU you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you.
Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) does not take responsibility for customs fees, customs delays and other customs problems.
Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) does not take responsibility for delivery times. We post all items promptly but local couriers determine delivery time.
Products and Services
- Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) cannot be held accountable for any variation in the color, smell or flavor of our products. Our products are natural products, and is therefore subject to natural variations.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
- All prices found on the Hemp-Market.EU website.
- Any costs included will be clearly stated.
- All prices and information present on the Hemp-Market.EU website, and any literature derived from it, has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, we do not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- No information supplied by Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
- Galopade – Marko Nadizar s.p. (Hemp-Market EU) reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business days
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email