Premium Bio Raw Forest Honey From Julian Alps Of Slovenia (Large Jar 900g – 31.7 Oz.)
- Forest honey is dark brown and very aromatic. It combines the aromas of forest vegetation, which is why it is famous for the balanced taste of resins, walnuts, hazelnuts, herbs, caramel, dry fruit. It differs from other types of honey by special chemical composition, since the forest is a natural mixture of nectarine and mannequin honey. It can be disturbed or purified and also crystallized.
- Harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of Slovenia.
- The specialty of Bio Honey is a carefully selected grazing bee. Beekeepers carefully select the location of the apiary and enable bees to graze in a clean environment that is not burdened with toxins, where there are no motorways and other roads, industrial plants or any other environmental pollutants.
- Our forest honey from has an ecological certificate that confirms the conformity of production, processing, packaging, storage and transport of organic products with the valid regulations for organic farming.
- Glass jar – 900g (31.7 Oz.)